Dupont Interiors are specialists in the construction of steel structures, built from lightweight, cold-formed steel sections. The benefits of light weight construction with steel are large. There’s tremendous flexibility in shape and size. A lightweight steel structure is built amazingly fast and the costs are low, compared to traditional construction.
- Light gauge stud and track
- Heavy gauge stud and track
- Shaft wall systems
- Galvanized steel framing allows for uniform strength characteristics and steel doesn’t shrink or warp
- Larger spans can be achieved by ordering lengths and gauge as required
- Steel studs can be positioned at 24” on centre rather than 16” on centre for wood and support the same load.
- Lighter weight allows for easier handling
- Uniform quality allows for better quality finishes and avoids costly call backs.